Tropical Parrot Food
This flavorful parrot food blend will perk up their feathers with the delicious scent of coconut, cinnamon, ginger, mango, and pineapple. Organic rolled kamut grains keep the energy going with a natural boost of vitamin E and complete proteins. If your parrot lacks vigor or suffers from age-related degeneration, tropical parrot food will support their health with a mealtime trip to the tropics.
The dried blend cooks quickly with a wide variety of textures and flavors that your bird will love foraging for. Tropical Feast on the Fly includes soft dried fruit, crunchy almonds, spicy-sweet anise seeds, and eight different grains. Like all Bird Street Bistro blends, this healthy food for birds is proudly made without fillers, additives, sugar, salt, or artificial ingredients.
- All-natural with organic ingredients
- Supports energy and healthy aging
- Microwave or boil in as little as 3 minutes
Nutritional Benefits for your Feathered Companion:
- Kamut, known as the "energy grain", provides protein and more vitamins than more common grains. Birds with a vitamin E deficiency will lack vigor, develop problems that are associated with the nervous system, and develop blood and vascular disorders, anemia, and muscular disorders.
CEYLON CINNAMON -
Ceylon Cinnamon, also known as “true cinnamon” has a lower volatile oil content giving it a more subtle flavor than the common Cassia variety. At the end of the day, your feathered companion will love one of the most delicious and healthiest spices on the planet. It can lower blood sugar levels, reduce heart disease risk factors, and has a plethora of other impressive health benefits.
- Mangos are very rich in beta-carotene which helps in the production of Vitamin A. This powerful antioxidant helps boost overall eye health by improving vision, preventing age-related degeneration and loss of vision. Additionally, mangos are full of vitamin C, the powerful antioxidant that helps boost your fid’s immune system
Pineapples are tropical fruit that parrots love! Rich in vitamins, enzymes and antioxidants, pineapples help boost your feathered friend to build a solid immune system, build strong bones and aid indigestion.
Tropical Bird Food Ingredients:
Organic couscous, organic rolled triticale, organic hulled millet, organic rolled kamut, currants, organic Four Grain Blend (Whole Grain Brown Rice, Corn, Sorghum, Buckwheat), organic dried mango, non-GMO dried carrots, non-GMO almond pieces, organic dried pineapple, organic coconut, organic Ceylon cinnamon, ginger, anise seed.
Bird Food Cooking Directions (2-3 min):
Microwave: Place 1 cup (235ml) of Tropical Feast on the Fly in a large microwaveable bowl. Add 1-1/4 cups (295ml) of water. Microwave on high for 2-3 minutes, just until water begins to boil. Attend microwave during cooking to prevent boiling over. Remove from microwave, cover tightly, and let cool before serving.
Stovetop: Add 1 cup (235ml) Tropical Feast on the Fly to 1-1/4 cups (295ml) boiling water in a medium-sized pot. Stir just until the product is moistened. Remove from heat, cover tightly, and let cool before serving.
Note: As altitude increases and atmospheric pressure decreases, the boiling point of water decreases. To compensate for the lower boiling point of water, the cooking time must be increased.